10 August 2011

self portrait with flowers



















aga: In my case it's a self portrait with just a one flower. I do not have tripod so my all self portraits will be taken from my hand.. not the best way to go.. little bit facebook style ;-) but I do not have choice.
Today I went to the downtown to find some nice flowers in those little cute shops with flowers but I didn't find any other flowers than sunflowers (not my type of flowers) or ready and ugly bouquets... 
On the way back home I was looking around and I found one on the three near my home... Today it's raining... I came back home totally wet.

domi: I am not very good with plants, I hardly ever water them. That's why I buy cut flowers, I always have them on my table...but it's the first time I am trying to eat them...

No comments: