05 August 2011

in a window



















aga: Portrait with a window.
The photo was assigned by David Allan Harvey on his website Burn.It's the window in my bedroom. It's a poster I got from my friend here in Romania. Process by Kafka. The heating system and AC visible. Winters in Bucharest are cold and summer is too warm. Anyway, I love this city and when I want to rest from it, at my apartment I have my own world.

domi: Last week I attended a workshop with David Alan Harvey and I was "forced" to do some self portraits...I promised myself NEVER AGAIN...and here I am...doing self portrait one more time...By the way, when I was shooting this picture, running almost naked by the window, with my camera and tripod, I noticed my neighbor standing on his balcony and staring at me...
I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did :)




No comments: